Please use BLOCK/CAPITAL letters, indicate with “N/A” where questions are not applicable and tick boxes where appropriate.
If you withdraw on or before the Census Date for a Course, you may not be liable for fees and may claim a refund of fees paid. If you withdraw from a Course after the Census Date you will still be responsible for payment of the fees for that Course. This is subject to the discretion of KIU.
STUDENT DECLARATION: USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
I agree to abide by the statutes, regulations, policies and rules of King’s International University as they may apply to me during my period of enrolment at the University.
I acknowledge that during my period of study at the University, information will be collected by the University about me. I understand that the University will use my personal information for the primary purpose of managing and administering all aspects of the course of study for which I have enrolled.
The University will also use this information to contribute to the University’s analysis, use and publication of de-identified results which relate to quality monitoring and improvement activities. I understand that the University will not disclose my personal information to any third party without my written consent, unless the University is required or authorized to do so by law.
Disclosure of Personal Information and Student Consent
I agree/consent to the University disclosing my personal information to a person or body external to the University where:
• Disclosure is required or permitted by law or is required to fulfil mandatory or contractual reporting requirements to various government departments, statutory and regulatory bodies and their authorized agents.
• An external person or body is engaged to provide services or support to,or for,the University,such as website hubs, database hosts, data back-up service providers and survey companies holding and/or processing my personal information on their IT systems on behalf of the University, but only where there is a legal obligation in force between the external body or person and the University to safeguard my information. I am an international student and disclosure is a contractual reporting requirement to sponsors,exchange partners and/or agents.
• I am participating in a student exchange or cross-institutional program and the disclosure is to the other educational or higher education institution.
• Disclosure is to accreditation or registration bodies relevant to my program of study to verify qualifications and experience.
• I am under 18 years of age and disclosure is to my parent or legal guardian.
I am aware that personal information disclosed to various government departments, statutory and regulatory bodies and their legitimate agents may be shared among various government agencies and bodies for the purpose of improving the provision of higher education, training and research.
I have read and understood the terms set out above and agree to them as conditions of my enrolment and/or admission at the University.
You have a right to access your personal information that the University holds about you and to seek its correction. If you wish to access your personal information or inquire about the handling of your personal information,please contact the relevant Registrar.